you're reading...

advanced military technology

REAL homemade Pulse Laser Gun ! in HIGH SPEED !

www.laser-gadgets.com www.facebook.com A FRACTION OF THAT BEAM WILL BLIND YOU INSTANTLY! Never point lasers at any kind of shiny surfaces, animals/humans… Made this one on request. Was sold before fabrication was started. FB my friend, hope you have as much fun with her as I did :) treat her well! Will be hard putting this in a box and ship it! This gun holds a q-switched Nd:YAG laser head. After charging the capacitors (takes about 4 secs.), it fires an intense 1 MW blast of invisible infrared 1064nm light! The pulse-duration is somewhere around 100ns…no chance to get the impacts with a normal camera. Never wield one of these without laser-glasses for 1064nm!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Discussion

12 Responses to “REAL homemade Pulse Laser Gun ! in HIGH SPEED !”

1. Is it free

Posted by joelkrer | January 5, 2012, 1:13 am
  2. @AnselmoFanZero I know what you mean

Posted by SlyRoogon | January 5, 2012, 2:10 am
  3. @SlyRoogon
    PM me please. I hate money talk on the comments.

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 2:22 am
  4. Ok heres the deal ive seen 2 other products of yours and they exceed the imagination beauty and concept of any other thing I have ever seen.
    Wrist Bow: how much
    Hand Laser: how much

Posted by SlyRoogon | January 5, 2012, 2:39 am
  5. @SlyRoogon
    Dude…it melts tungsten :)

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 2:46 am
  6. @SlyRoogon
    Actually, I cant accept more requests right now. I have no time making more stuff I have in mind, cause I am busy making stuff for other people all the time.

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 3:28 am
  7. @AnselmoFanZero :O that is awesome….how about bone (Bone is so white)

Posted by SlyRoogon | January 5, 2012, 3:28 am
  8. @AnselmoFanZero Im going to save my money up 😛 how long will you be making these

Posted by SlyRoogon | January 5, 2012, 4:15 am
  9. @SlyRoogon
    Skin is not dark enough. Lens attached, you will burn a small hole into your flesh. Mail me your arm :p

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 4:56 am
  10. can you show it shooting at someting simmilar to skin IE gut a pig or something 😀 would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Posted by SlyRoogon | January 5, 2012, 5:45 am
  11. @SlyRoogon
    You have no idea how much work I have to put into something like this my friend.
    Never even said I will make 1 more of those. Have to make 5 already.

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 6:19 am
  12. @SlyRoogon
    Its updating or something. Write a PM on utube…..

Posted by AnselmoFanZero | January 5, 2012, 8:13 am